To change the periods at which this feature is active, you can press on the individual hour to change its status between Active or Disabled. The columns on the right hand side allow you to change the status of a whole day at a time. Any changes that you make will be saved automatically.
We also have some tips, which may help you to understand how this feature works:
- Motion recording fully follows the recording schedule you have set on the Motion Recording Settings page.
- This means that if you have set a schedule to only record at certain times, you can only turn on/off recording during these times
- If the camera is not set to record at a certain time, you are not able to manually override the Motion Recording schedule from the apps. If you try to you will receive an error message notifying you of this.
- If you have set a schedule, and then want to alter the scheduled times, just login to the web portal and change the schedule.
We also have some tips that might help these settings fit around your lifestyle more conveniently:
- If you want to manually turn on and off your recording whenever you want, set the schedule to be active for every day and every hour, and you can then use our apps to turn the camera on and off as you desire
- If you want to set a schedule, set your schedule to what suits you. The camera will only be active during those times.