- The other user needs to be logged into the same account as you.
- The person taking over needs to be with the camera - Location Recording relies on the GPS of your phone, not the camera
- The person taking over will need to press the Location Recording icon
- Press OK on the message displayed
- Press Override to the warning
- Press OK to message confirming Location Override Successful
- This will revert to the default motion recording setting for your camera.
- The original device will get a notification letting them know Location Recording has been disabled on their phone.
To enable Location Services on the new users device please click here.