- Power on your camera.
- Wait for status LED to go blue or green.
- Open your Y-cam app.
- Press Options, and then select Camera Settings.
- Choose the relevant camera.
- Scroll down and choose Wi-Fi Settings.
- Press OK when you're near the camera, and within range of the new Wi-Fi network.
- The Y-cam Evo status LED will now start to flash blue, while scanning for the available networks.
- From the list select the WiFi network, and enter the Wi-Fi network password. Press OK.
- The camera will now connect to the new Wi-Fi network. Click OK.
- The camera status LED will go green, confirming it has connected to our service.
- Post a Public Question
- Email Us
Welcome to the Y-cam Support Centre. Search for the information you need in our help topics and guides, or email us for private support.
What information should I include?
If submitting an issue about an existing HomeMonitor account, please include relevant information to your problem, such as:
Your Account Name
How camera is connected
Device you are using to access
If you don't know this information, don't worry, our team will help you find the information you need to get up and running.
Can I speak to someone?
We initially deal with all support enquiries through email so the best person possible can help you as quickly as possible. Most issues can and are resolved by email, and much quicker than by phone. If a phone call is required, we will arrange a set time to phone you back so we can get you up and running. Contact us now.
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm GMT
(Rest of World)
For customers living outside of the UK, we will respond to your query as soon as possible. If telephone support is required, we will contact you at a time that's convenient for you.