Changing the WiFi Network for your Y-Cam Evo
If you need to change the WiFi network your camera is connected to please do the following:
- Power on your camera.
- Wait for status LED to go from solid blue to either green or flashing red.
- Open your Y-cam app.
- Press Options, and then select Camera Settings.
- Choose the relevant camera.
- Scroll down and choose Wi-Fi Settings.
- Press OK when you're near the camera, and within range of the new Wi-Fi network.
- The Y-cam Evo status LED will now start to flash blue, while scanning for the available networks.
- From the list select the WiFi network, and enter the Wi-Fi network password. Press OK.
- The camera will now connect to the new Wi-Fi network. Click OK.
- The camera status LED will go green, confirming it has connected to our service.