iOS - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/y-cam/id1076367744
Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ycam.evo
If you already have an account with Y-cam press Login, otherwise press Sign up.
Select Y-cam Protect from the Device Type screen, and follow the setup process.
Once you have added the Y-cam Protect Hub to your account, please add your sensors. To add sensors please press the '+' icon in the top right corner and then select Add Device, and then follow the steps to pair the sensors or remotes to your hub,
When you have set up your Protect System please test it by arming it and triggering the alarm.
If you get the error message "Arm action failed, sensor fault detected" please do the following:
- Check the doors/windows are closed so the Access Sensor parts are aligned. If they were open, then please arm the system. If you still get the error message, then please follow the steps below.
- Disconnect the Ethernet cable from the back of the Hub.
- Turn the Hub off at the mains.
- Using a pin or paperclip press the Battery OFF button for 5 seconds, until the status led goes off. The Battery OFF button is on the back of Hub.
- Power on the Hub at the mains.
- Arm your alarm. If this is successful then you will hear a message from the Hub that says "Y-cam Protect Armed."
- If you still get the message "Arm action failed, sensor fault detected" then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details so we can look into this for you.