The '+' in the top right is used to add your sensors, remotes or Upgrade to Plus.
At the top of the screen is your status bar:
SOURCE will be Mains or Battery.
- In the event of a power cut, the Protect system will powered by the built in battery supply. This will power the hub for up to 8 hours.
MODE will be Disarmed, Armed or Home.
- Disarmed means the system is off, and will not trigger the alarm
- Armed means that your whole system has been set. If the Access Sensor(s) or Motion Sensor(s) are triggered, the alarm system will be activated, and you will be notified.
- Home mode when turned on, means that the Access Sensor(s) are active, and the Motion Sensor(s) are turned off. When Home mode is used, you can move freely inside your property without triggering your alarm.
- When the Hub is connected to your router, and your internet connection is active, then your Protect system is connected to our service, and you will be notified when the alarm is Triggered, Disarmed, Armed or put into Home mode.
- If you have the Y-cam Plus service, then in the event your internet service is unavailable your Hub will stay connected to our service by connecting to the strongest mobile network available. This is done through the SIM Card that is installed already. You will be notified in the same way as if your Protect system is in internet mode.
Closed Padlock is used to arm your Protect System.
Open Padlock is used to disarm your Protect System.
Home button is used to put your Protect System into Home mode.
Plus Actions is used to carry out the defined action you have selected. Plus Actions is only available for customers who have taken out our Plus Service. For further information please click here.