- Open the App Store.
- Search for ycam.
- Press Get or the Cloud Symbol. The Cloud Symbol appears if you have downloaded and installed the Y-cam app previously.
- Once installed, press Open.
- The first time you do this, a prompt will pop up asking to allow Y-cam to access your location. This is for Location Recording, if you plan on using this then press Always Allow.
- To receive Push Notifications, Press Allow.
- You can then Log in or Sign up.
- When you access Activity for the first time to view videos, you will need to allow Y-cam to access Photos. This is so you can view the video clips, and also download video clips to your phone.
If you are experiencing issues with Push Notifications, please click here for the support article.