If you experience an issue and stop receiving Push Notifications, please do the following
- Open the Y-cam app.
- If you are using Location Recording, please turn this off for all cameras in your account.
- Log out of the Y-cam app, on all phones.
- Delete the Y-cam app from your phones. To delete the app from your phone, press down on the app until it wobbles, and then press the'X' in the top right of the app.
- Press the Home button on your phone.
- Restart your phone.
- Open the App Store.
- Search for ycam.
- Press Get or the Cloud Symbol. The Cloud Symbol appears if you have downloaded and installed the Y-cam app previously.
- Once installed, press Open.
- The first time you do this, a prompt will pop up asking to allow Y-cam to access your location. This is for Location Recording, if you plan on using this then press Always Allow.
- To receive Push Notifications, Press Allow.
- You can then Log in or Sign up.
- When you access Activity for the first time to view videos, you will need to allow Y-cam to access Photos. This is so you can view the video clips, and also download video clips to your phone.
This should restore Push Notifications, if there is still an issue please contact us at email@example.com